CHICKEN WITH CASHEW NUTS (GLUTEN FREE)
Features: Joyce Chen Gluten Free Soy Sauce, Joyce Chen Gluten Free Hoisin Sauce, Joyce Chen Savory Ginger & Garlic Stir Fry Oil, Joyce Chen Sesame Seed Oil (A non gluten version of this recipe may be made with Joyce Chen Hoisin Sauce if Joyce Chen Gluten Free Hoisin is not available, or a gluten free dish is not desired.)
COOKING TIME: 3 – 4 minutes
SERVES: 3 – 4
2 cups ½ inch diced cubed skinless boneless chicken breast
2 teaspoons cornstarch
2 teaspoons pale dry Sherry
2 tablespoons Joyce Chen Gluten Free Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons Joyce Chen Gluten Free Hoisin
1 teaspoon sugar
4 tablespoons Joyce Chen Ginger & Garlic stir fry oil
1 cup dry roasted, unsalted cashew nuts
1 teaspoon Joyce Chen Sesame Oil
- two medium mixing bowls
- Cutting board Kitchen knife
- 14-inch wok
- Bamboo spatula
- Serving platter and spoon
- Mix diced chicken, cornstarch, and Sherry in bowl.
- In another bowl, combine soy sauce, Hoisin, and sugar.
- Heat wok on medium high heat for a minute, and then add oil and heat.
- Stir fry chicken mixture in oil over medium high heat for about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add the mixture of soy sauce, Hoisin, and sugar, and then cashews.
- Stir for another minute.
- Drizzle with sesame oil, toss, and serve.