05:00 MINUTE POTSTICKERS®
Potstickers are also known as Peking Ravioli.
- Microwave-safe bowl large enough to hold 5 potstickers with water
- Tongs or chopsticks
- For browning the bottoms:
- 8 -10 inch skillet
- Cooking spray
QUICK MICROWAVE HEATING:
- These instructions are based on a 1000 watt microwave oven. Lower wattage ovens will need longer heating times.
- Place 5 potstickers in bowl and fill with water until just covered.
- Heat on high for 4 minutes (uncovered) until heated through. Use caution when removing bowl from microwave. Bowl will be HOT.
- Drain and serve as is, or brown the bottoms using the directions below.
- Spray an 8-10 inch skillet with cooking oil and place on medium/high heat. Allow the pan to get hot.
- Place microwaved potstickers flat side down and brown for about 1-2 minutes.
Serve with Joyce Chen Mild or Spicy Dipping Sauce with added chopped scallions or cilantro, and a dash of Joyce Chen Sesame Oil.